We have resumed normal office hours as of 5/4/20.
Please call with any questions, so we can continue providing the care our beloved patients and community expect and deserve.
While we are always careful to maintain a clean and safe office, we are taking extra precautions to strictly maintain the high standards of cleanliness at our practice and are following CDC recommendations:
- Sanitizing all equipment and patient contact surfaces after every use and again at the end of the day using Pure and Clean which has proven to be 99.9% effective against bacteria and viruses, including Covid-19.
- Our team wash their hands and/or use sanitizer after contact with each patient and throughout the day.
- Writing instruments are rotated and sanitized frequently.
- Any team member who has symptoms of illness will be told to stay
- We will wear masks and ask patients to do the same.
- We will have all patients wash their hands or use hand sanitizer as
soon as they enter the office.
- We ask that no one other than the patient being examined be
present in the office, other than a parent of a minor or a caregiver.
- We are scheduling patients further apart to minimize interactions with other patients (don’t forget you can schedule online through
IMPORTANT: If you are sick, have been exposed to anyone sick or have recently traveled, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment for the health and safety of our team and other patients.
We are here for you, as always.